1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I don't think so.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOwU CRIED?
Who needs to know, already knows, and who doesn't, shouldn't.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's readable, that's enough, I suppose.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
None that I know of.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know, I've never really been anyone else! I hope so, though. One can't be very hopeful when one's rejected by one's own self.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Who, me? Never! Especially not on a day-to-day basis!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Of course! The same day I pour hot wax on myself and if that's not fun enough, release flesh-eating bacteria into my surroundings. Fun!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Anything with marshmallow bits, but I can't stand either cereal (too bland) or marshmallow (too sweet) alone. So I'd have to spill an even enough amount into the bowl since I'll be trying to scoop up both in every spoonful.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
... I don't know how to tie shoelaces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I want to say yes, but truthfully, I'm not too sure. But as for physically... fairly strong? I've survived being electrocuted twice (I thought you couldn't be hit by thunder twice?) and have been in a few minor explosions.
I can endure quite a bit, but I'm not really physically strong, I don't think...
This one's a toughie.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
((No, I'm not strange enough to make that up, there is actual octopus-flavored icecream out there. As well as soy sauce, apparantly. Not exactly 'icecream,' but close enough. xD))
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes, I guess. Kind of strange, I guess, because
15. RED OR PINK?
I really don't like either, but especially not red. I'll take pink as the lesser of two evils.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My voice, my shortness, my stature, and my weak personality.
Oh, yes, and how could I forget? Being gullible.
Just step aside and let the ten year olds (and the nurse) pass through so they can go moon-viewing and drink sake.
Yes. Sake. Ten year olds. Ten year olds drinking sake. Really, Mary?
Unless Hoenn's laws are even more relaxed than Johto's, ten year olds don't drink sake. Stupid.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Everybody sounds like a lot of people! ^^;
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing pants or shoes!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Tea and something else that I can't remember.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Keys being pressed?
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Lavander, maybe? It's such a pretty color!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Passiflora incense, the grass after the rain (not that I sniff it or nuzzle it or anything like that, because that would be weird), tsukimi dango.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I can't remember. ^^;
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
SO much more than you can imagine!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Waiting and watching to see who would be first to figure out that they just missed something? If that's not a sport, it should be.
I'm mean, I know.
27. HAIR COLOR?
According to Wikipedia, it's either Royal Purple (that sounds nice), Tokyo Purple, or Generic Purple/Vulgar Purple (... not so nice).
28. EYE COLOR?
Now, why should I tell you that?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Candy, sweet things, junk food! It's so disgusting, especially when you read about all of the things that go in there and their bad effects on the body, oh, but they're so tasty!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies. They're so much more fun to watch!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Day The Sun Exploded.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing a shirt neither.
I sound like a nudist...
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. I prefer the cold to frying in my black heat-attracting uniform, thank you very much. That and the uniform traps warm air around the legs rather nicely.
I do miss my uniform...
I have some rather fond memories of time spent in the summer, though. But I prefer winter in general.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs! I love giving out hugs~
Kisses, um, not so much.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Icecream, tiramisu, cheesecake, strawberry pie, cream caramel, pudding, those filled marshmallow things...
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I would have said Nekou, but... ^^;
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Reiterating, but, Shelly. I didn't help. ^^;
Adding Sebastian, Giovanni, Tabitha, and all of those busy people.
Those two lame weirdos and the creepy cactus man.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I was reading a fairly interesting book on space until I lost it after Shelly drugged me and I lost my things.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Bite marks, apparantly.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.LAST NIGHT?
News and some variety shows.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Machines when they're working well (ours are very noisy in general).
That clicking sound that my suitcase makes when it opens. Sometimes I would just open and close it repeatedly just to listen to the sound, or click it to the number of syllables in a word someone had just said, for the fun of it. Annoying, aren't I?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
But beetles don't roll stones, they roll dung! And I don't like insects anyway. Ew.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hoenn, same as Nekou.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can build things very very quickly and with limited supplies.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Some lonely place in the middle of nowhere Johto where everybody except Ken thought I was weird? <<;
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Ria and, though I doubt he has the time, Sebastian.