1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The word for "cat" in a Japanese dictionary the professor left lying around. Yeah, I chose a weird name for myself. Get over it.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Two days ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I type for most of my correspondence, so when I leave random notes to myself... No.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Nekou is a vegetarian. ^^
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Depends. Would the other person be freaked out upon meeting their exact clone? That's how this question works, right?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
ALL. THE. TIME. Sarcasm seems to be more or less the adopted language of Team Rocket, doesn't it?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, but I HAVE climbed from ropes in crawl spaces. That's pretty close, isn't it?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
My breakfast is the biggest coffee the Viridian Starbucks has, so this question doesn't apply to me.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Well, since I'm either in boots (zipper kind) or Mary Janes 99.9% of the time, I don't think I can answer.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Maybe. I mean, I can defend myself if need be... but come on. In my department, the idea is not to have to .
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If I can trust them or not.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The fact I'm late to everything. EVERYTHING.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Why would I want that?.... whatever, just don't annoy me.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Whole box of milk flavored Pocky.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Bloodstone (Lavender Town based Visual band) CD one of the guys burned for me.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, Kali when she doesn't smell like Sneasel (which, sadly, isn't often), a fresh package of strawberry Pocky.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No, but I wouldn't exist without her.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Do you think I care about sports? Really, now.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, even though people keep telling me they'd be easier than glasses. They just seem too much trouble to me. I wore them maybe once, but that was while doing some undercover stuff and we'd decided the glasses would make it too easy to identify me if someone noticed. I couldn't stand them, though.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I like Pocky.
And noodles. Noodles are good, and I can cook some really good ones, too.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
You mean scary movies DON'T have happy endings? I love it when those stupid, horny teenagers get killed...
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Kitty Kitty Sparkle movie. Hitoshi INSISTED. Really, he seems to like that little girls' show more than I do.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black (typing this in my office, wearing my uniform)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, because the attic where Covert Ops's offices are doesn't get freezing like it does in the winter. Yeah, it's hot, but at least we can put fans all over the place.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Is Pocky a dessert?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Mary. I swear, that girl follows me EVERYWHERE...
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Shelly, after what I did to her.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Fellowship of the Ring, proofreading the (revised) Covert Operations manual (which I revised, by the way. Don't tell me I'm not useful for anything.)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Some random EGL art I scribbled, a few phone numbers I still haven't put in my phone yet, claw marks from when I had to pry Persian off my desk away from Kali (don't ask).
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.LAST NIGHT?
Cheesy old monster movie from the fifties.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Kali snoring. That's one less thing I have to worry about. Unless she starts walking in her sleep. That can get pretty dangerous.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Since Neku said Beatles, I guess I'll have to go with the Stones...
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Keeping my sanity. That's pretty special, given what I put up with.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
I have no idea. No one really knows.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Hmm... Mary's. Maybe I can start figuring her out.